четверг, 10 апреля 2014 г.

Unexpected English project!

Today I'd like to show you the most unexpected result of the project work which I have ever seen.

We studied the theme Art with the students of the 10 form  ,and they were asked to make the project  about their favourite artist or piece of painting. 

One girl told us about French artist Emile Vernon and she described his lovely work Summer Rose. We were listerning   to her presentation with a great  interest.

But you can't imagine how  surprised  I was with the last page of this project!


summer rose


It was my portrait! I must confess, I was greatly pleased with this work!



It's really worth working at school and giving yourself to such  inquisitive and creative children! Our hard work is so fruitful!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий