воскресенье, 20 апреля 2014 г.

English reading for kids: Easter Poems


Richard MacNeil

 Happy Easter, dear readers!
Today I'd like you to read these nice Easter poems with your kids or pupils. 
Hope, you'll like them.
So, read,learn ,enjoy!


Easter

The Easter Bunny's feet
Go hop, hop, hop,
While his big pink ears
Go flop, flop, flop.
He is rushing on his way
To bring our eggs on Easter Day,
With a hop, flop, hop, flop, hop.



Colouring Easter Eggs

I take an egg
 All shiny white
And then I dip
It out of sight.
I leave it there
Within the cup
Then after a minute
I pick it up.
And oh!
It's a lovely
Shade of green!
The prettiest Easter egg
I've ever seen.
Sarah Benedetti 


Some Things That Easter Brings

Easter duck and Easter chick,
Easter eggs with chocolate thick.
Easter hats for one and all,
Easter Bunny makes a call!
Happy Easter always brings
Such a lot of pleasant things.
Elsie Parrish 


Easter Everywhere

Rabbits soft and cuddly
Baby chickens, too.
Easter eggs for baskets
White and pink and blue.
Easter cards of greeting,
Music in the air,
Lilies just to tell us
It's Easter everywhere.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий