суббота, 5 апреля 2014 г.

Ecological Education at the English Lessons

Christian Asuh

Modern world is full of problems. One of the most burning of them is the ecological one. Wherever you live you can’t be indifferent to this problem.

 The forests are being cut down and many species of animals and birds become extinct. The air in our cities is not clean and we have to breathe exhaust fumes   and a lot of people have health problems nowadays. Polluted water and land can’t give us good living conditions.


This is the reason to provide the ecological education at school. Only teachers can help to save our Planet influenced our pupils. I ‘m sure my pupils greatly concern about the ecological problems of our region and in all the world and do their best to save nature.


I always use these videos at my ecological lessons. They greatly impress my pupils! Try to use them too.

For youngest pupils  I recommend this song:

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий