среда, 12 марта 2014 г.

The Charm of English: ADORE


adore   /əˈdɔː(r)/  

  •  to love somebody very much, to like something very much.
  •  to worship as divine
  • to love greatly or honor highly; idolize
Grammar Adore is more informal than love, and is used to express a stronger feeling.
You should use nouns, pronouns or -ing forms after adore to express your special preference.
She adores listening to pop music.
London is a unique city. I adore it.

How adore is used:




The word adore is also often used in songs:


Frank Sinatra – Fly Me To The Moon This is a great song to practise English: you can clearly hear the words and its vocabulary is not difficult! So, let's sing and enjoy!
You are all I long for
All I worship and adore
In other words, please be true
In other words, I love you


Be My Valintine
Because I adore you
I’d give anything for you 


Sing here
http://amberer.blogspot.com/2014/02/sing-song-be-my-valentine.html



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий