вторник, 28 октября 2014 г.

Reading:Our Kids (great vocabulary)

childish Hello, dear readers!
We live in the world which is full of problems. But the tender love to our kids always gives us the strength to live and make this world better.

This poem isn't for studying it is for inspiration. Let's read and enjoy it!

Messy Fingers

© Debra S. Higginbotham
Sticky fingers ' tangled hair,
scattered crayons, everywhere.



Fancy artwork ' on the wall '
drawn by midgets ' three feet tall.
Tell me why ' and tell me how '
that was mine ' I want it NOW!
Fix my bike. Buy me gum.
If you have it, I want some.
Dirty faces, grass-stained knees,
learning words ' like pretty please.
Endless hugs & goofy wet kisses,
learning respect with 'Mr.' & 'Mrs.'
Scraped-up hands, from falling down.
Tender tugs - - on my night gown.
Need more paper ' for Santa's letter?
I wasn't so bad ' but I've been better.
Watching a movie ' again and again '
Mommy, please ' put the tape back in.
Messy fingers ' hair gone wild '
all in the life ' of a precious child !!

Source: http://www.familyfriendpoems.com/poem/messy-fingers#ixzz35yAiwccF
Family Friend Poems

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий