суббота, 3 августа 2013 г.

Around the World : Moscow, Kremlin

Do you think travelling is popular nowadays? I do. And what is more I'm one of those people bitten by a travelling bug who want to leave the home place as soon as their vacations begin. I have a long list of places I "must visit" and it is getting longer and longer. You see, my friends around the world tell me about gorgeous places in their countries and invite me to see them. So,I hope I'll be able to make my dreams true some day.

Today I'd like to tell you about Moscow, the capital of Russia   . It is one of the most incredible  and amazing cities of the world.
The historical center of the city and the heart of this country is Red Square and the  Kremlin - a medieval city-fortress that is today the residence of the Russian president. The Moscow Kremlin is also one of several World Heritage Sites in the city. .
 This picture is well-known all around the world due to news programmes.




It was May when I visited this city last time.The weather was changeable : from chilly and rainy ,to warm and sunny , it's usual for Moscow.
 So, let's come inside the Moscow Kremlin! We can enter the Kremlin through the Borovitsky Gate.


I was impressed by the Kremlin Garden which is very beautiful.

You are almost in Paradise here: birds chirping, the smell of beautiful flowers fill the air. Green trees, fountains, silence - it's difficult to imagine you are in the center of a huge megacity! If you want to relax, stay here for a while ,have a rest on a bench in the shadow of a tree. But you have to look at at the  famous attractions: Tsar Bell  and Tsar Cannon.


There are some golden - domed cathedrals and churches here. It's possible to come inside to explore them .

And from the high Kremlin Wall you can enjoy the awesome view of Moscow.

Red Square is surrounded by the  historical buildings, they are St. Basil's cathedral,




 State Historical Museum

 and  immense shopping centre GUM. 

Also, you can see  the Lenin's Mausoleum here,the place that used to be holy for generation of soviet people. Now it is closed for visitors. 
 New time brought new values.







Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий