понедельник, 20 мая 2019 г.

Book of Rhymes for Teaching English


Hello everyone!
I spent a lot of time surfing the Net and reading books to find good rhymes for different topics.Now I have more than 70 my favourite ones! They help me to teach new vocabulary and grammar. Some of them are in this blog.
If you want to save your time ,you can use the book with all my favourite rhymes. I'm sure it's a helpful book for those who begin  teaching or studying English.

Here you can read some of them.

Hello, my friend!
What do you say?
It’s gonna be
A wonderful day!
So, clap your hands
And stomp your feet
Jump up and down
And have a seat!




A September Rainbow


In September
Apples are red

Leaves of yellow
Fall on my head.

The grass is brown
The sky is blue.

Flowers of purple
And orange pumpkins, too.

Some trees have leaves
That steel are green.

A rainbow of colours
Can be seen!


My friend
1,2         1,2,3
I love my friend
And he loves me!
1,2         1,2,3
I like my friend
And he loves me.
We laugh together
We go to school
We sing a song
We swim in the pool.
Splash!
1,2          1,2,3
I like my friend
 And he likes me.
We play together
We jump and run
We ride a bike
It’s really fun!
Yippee!
1,2           1,2,3
I like my friend
And he likes me!
I'm going to share this book soon. Do you need it?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий