Like is used :
- for similarities They work like slaves.
- after words feel, look, smell,sound,taste + noun. She looks like Barbie.
As is used:
- to say what sb or sth is (jobs and roles) He works as a manager.
- in certain expressions: as usual, as... as, as much, such as, the same as. He was as poor as a church mouse.
- after accept,be known ,describe,refer to, regard,use. Archimedes is known as one of the three greatest mathematicians of all time, along with Newton and Gauss.
- in clauses of manners to mean "in the way that" Do it as I tell you.
And now it's time to sing this song! Sing, learn new words and enjoy English!
Please, leave your comments here