I'd like to recommend you the funny song for studying Family vocabulary. My students like to sing it at the lessons.
The tasks I give my students
1. Circle the Family words;
2. Find the verbs, mime them;
3. Sing and act out the song ;
4. Draw the picture of the family from this song;
5. Find the lines where Past Simple forms are used , give their 1st forms;
6. Tell about the rest day of your family.
There's my mother with green hair
But my father doesn't care
There's my brother who gets stronger
Every breakfast lunch and dinner
And my sister, oh Yucky!
Who eats nothing but jelly
What a strange and crazy family!